Hygiene plan of the HLS Education Center – measures against the coronavirus
The corona pandemic also presents the HLS Education Center with new and previously unknown challenges. In order to do justice to these, the language school draws up the following hygiene plan for the offices, washrooms and training rooms! We adhere to the requirements of the authorities, which are also implemented in public schools.
Hygiene plan within the school premises
- A hand cleaner with disinfectant is set up in the entrance area. There is also a facility for hand disinfection in the washrooms.
- During the class at their own place, course participants do not need to wear mouth and nose protection. The entrance area, the corridors, the foyer, the corridors and the toilet facilities are excluded. The HLS Education Center always has an inventory of face mask masks in stock. These can be purchased at the reception.
- All surfaces (whiteboards, chairs, tables, wet rooms, door handles, storage space, etc.) are cleaned with disinfectant cleaning agents after each lesson.
- The course fees should be paid cashless if possible. Use bank transfers or pay with credit card, PayPal or EC card in the office of the HLS Education Center.
Hygiene plan within the language school, the courses and in the classroom
- Important: If the minimum distance (1.5 meters) cannot be guaranteed in a group course, the participants must also wear a mask during the course.
- So that not all courses start at the same time, we are changing the course times by 30 minutes for each course. In this way we avoid the simultaneous gathering of people in front of the school and the classrooms.
- The course dates mentioned in the intensive and evening courses are not fixed. You can also choose other dates in consultation with the course participants.
The measures mentioned take effect immediately. They will only be partially or completely lifted if the authorities decide to relax the precautionary measures.
With these regulations we want to curb the spread of the corona virus. We ask for your understanding and your help. These rules are new not only to you, but also to us. Without this, we cannot maintain normal language course operations.
We wish you a lot of fun and success in learning your language and look forward to welcoming you back to the HLS Education Center soon. Stay healthy!
Hygiene and protective measures at a glance
- Basically, no breaks are allowed, except for German intensive courses. The breaks cannot take place at the same time. So if one group takes a break at 10:00 a.m., another group will take the break at 10:30 a.m.
- On the first day of class, we will inform the participants about the start of the class. The start will be offset by 30 minutes per group. With this measure, we are reducing the number of students who arrive at the same time.
- Participants must go to the classroom immediately and are not allowed to be in the entrance area, the foyer or the corridors. A max. 2 participants at the reception (at a distance of 1.5 meters).
- During the break and when entering or leaving the language school, language students must always wear face masks.
- The employees also wear mouth and nose protection masks in the entrance area, the foyer, the corridors and the toilet facilities.
- The breaks in the morning German intensive courses must take place outside in the park or on the street and not in the language school.
- Tables and chairs are disinfected after each class.
- The door of the foyer must always remain open. The windows of the classrooms must be tilted.