Proofreading and corrections
Proofreading and Corrections
Linguistic weaknesses of your bachelor’s and master’s thesis have an impact on the quality of the work, regardless of content-related criteria, an impact on the quality of the work and consequently also an impact on the grade! Conversely, your grade will be improved automatically if you have it edited professionally.
Many students usually leave the proofreading of their bachelor’s or master’s thesis to their friends or family. The professionalism of this inspection is not always given, however, and defects can make the assessment of the work worse. To prevent this, it is worthwhile to use professional proofreading. Our team of editors has a lot of experience in this area. We would be happy to proofread and proofread your bachelor or master thesis! There is also an improvement in spelling and grammar. We also optimize your thesis with regard to your layout and the formalities of the respective university
Our services for you:
- correct spelling and punctuation
- correct grammar (e.g. correct tense / subjunctive) and syntax
- uniform spelling and abbreviations
- Avoidance of filler words and redundancies
- correct application and differentiation of dashes and dashes
appropriate formulations and appropriate choice of words (level and scientific)
- Common thread check (check of logic and logical coherence)
- Formalities of the respective university (e.g. citation, spelling when citing)
- Feedback from our team of editors on your work
- Optimization of the layout and correct formatting
We would be happy to advise you!
Telefon: 0201 84386020
1. RECEIVING THE DOCUMENTS
2. EXAMINATION OF DOCUMENTS
3. PRICE & DATE
You will receive an offer and a suggested date. If you agree with both, we start with the correction.
You pay the price previously discussed.
You will get your documents back corrected.
If you are not satisfied with the corrected documents, please give us feedback. We’ll work on it until you are satisfied.
ATTENTION: If there is anything you’re not satisfied with, please inform us immediately after receiving the documents!
GENERAL INFORMATION ON FINAL TASKS
- With the introduction of the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs, the final theses have also changed. There is less a uniform study that ends with a diploma, but the subject areas have been divided into three study sections.
- The first degree is completed after three years with a bachelor’s thesis. After graduation you get an academic degree, the Bachelor. This is the first academic degree in academic higher education.
- Then there is the possibility to complete a master’s degree, which concludes with a master’s thesis or master thesis. The admission requirements are achieved with a bachelor’s degree.
- After completing a master’s degree, a doctorate can be pursued. This is completed with a dissertation.
- For all three theses, the choice of subject and the final editing is important, since both can influence the final grade immensely.
Just get in touch with us!
Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0201 84386020